Funding your account with a cryptocurrency is easy as a piece of ice cream. Now, the user can send any cryptocurrency to your GIFA wallet from another exchange and vice versa:
- Open the trading dashboard on GIFX exchange
- On the tab on the top area under Wallet Balance, select the Deposit button
- In the Currency Type field, select the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit example ''Bitcoin''. Warning: only send supported currencies to GIFA Wallet
- Copy the account address shown. This address will be permanently associated with your account
- Open the external wallet you would like to send from, enter the unique address associated with the exact cryptocurrency you intend to send, and select the send button. (Warning: Currency sent to wrong cryptocurrency wallet may be unrecoverable (only send ETH to the ETH address, BTC to the BTC address, LTC to LTC, etc)
|GIFA Token' screenshot showing the wallet scannable QR code / GIFX|
The deposit feature also available on the mobile app by going to the Portfolios page and tapping the Deposit button in the top right-hand corner.
In order to transfer cryptocurrency from your GIFA wallet to another exchange or wallet, you'll need to obtain a destination address from that exchange or wallet. To complete a withdrawal on the web:
- Open the trading view on the GIFA exchange
- On the left-hand column under Wallet Balance, select the Withdraw option
- In the Currency Type field, select the cryptocurrency you wish to send
- Under the placeholder field, specify the external wallet address you’d like to send the cryptocurrency to. If you have this address saved in your Address Book, you can search for it by a nickname or the first few characters of the address. If you have Whitelisting enabled, you may only list here an address whitelisted in your Address Book. Warning: cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible. Carefully review the blockchain address you have entered and send only to trusted addresses
- Enter the amount you'd like to send, then select the Withdraw option
Viewing your deposit and withdrawal history
All your properly completed deposits and withdrawals can be viewed on the Portfolios tab found on the top dashboard of the trading area. Select the respective tabs on this page to find a list of both pending and historical deposits and withdrawals. On the mobile app, you can find your wallets on the portfolio page and filter Recent Transactions for transfers to see deposits and withdrawals.